Computational Fluid Dynamics Research Laboratory (CFDRL)
Some of the on-going projects at CFDRL:
- Study of active and passive flow control techniques over turbine blades.
- Turbine-blade cooling funded by the Dayton Area Graduate Studies Institute (DAGSI).
- Use of CFD in the Occupational Safety through funded projects from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Cincinnati.
- Interfacial phenomena occurring at an air-water interface.
- Open source CFD software (OpenFOAM) validation.
- AEROFLO CFD software validation
- Study of non-newtonian flows