Biosafety Level 3 Facility (BSL3)
Suman Pradhan, PhD, Director
BioSafety Level 3/Animal Biosafety Level 3 Facility
- BSL3/ABSL3 facility is a state-of-the-art high containment research facility designed for both in vitro and in vivo research requiring biosafety level 3 (BSL3) containment.
- Research conducted within the facility furthers the understanding and development of diagnostics and treatments for potentially life-threatening infectious diseases.
- The facility is available for use by UC investigators as well as external institutions. Please contact the director for details.
- Yearly core fees paid quarterly.
- Consumable supplies utilized.
- Provide basic and advanced technical services on a fee-for-service basis.
- Manage and implement in vitro and in vivo research protocols.
- Serve as scientific collaborators.
- Provide user training and maintain regulatory requirements.