Maria Daniela Granja Nunez
Daniela is a PhD student in Romance Languages. She is a screenwriter and has a MA in Spanish and a MFA in Screenwriting. She is a Spanish and Intro to Screenwriting TA.
- University of Cincinnati - MA Spanish, 2020
- NYFA. MFA, Screenwriting, 2012.
- Fulbright grantee, MFA Screenwriting. August 2010 – May 2012.
- FLACSO. Associate Degree in Visual Anthropology. Quito, Ecuador. March – July 2008.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador. Bachelor degree in Sociology. Quito, Ecuador. September 2000 – March 2006.
- Univeristy of Cincinnati, Introduction to Screenwriting TA. Since 2022.
- University of Cincinnati, Basic Spanish TA. Since 2018.
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito. Quito, Ecuador. Screenwriting teacher – online course. Since January 2018.
- Universidad de las Américas. Quito, Ecuador. Screenwriting teacher. January 2014 – June 2014.
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito. Quito, Ecuador. Screenwriting teacher. January 2013 – June, 2013.
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito. Quito, Ecuador. Screenwriting Workshop instructor, September 2012 – June 2013.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador. Quito, Ecuador. Film Appreciation instructor, 2007 – 2009.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador. Quito, Ecuador. Sociology teacher, January 2007 – June 2010.
- Untitled project, feature film. Co-writer. Since 2021.
- Founding partner at INCUBADORA, film and TV production company, Ecuador.
- Penas, stop motion short film project. Screenwriting advisor. Since January 2018.
- El viaje de Dante, feature film project. Screenwriting advisor. Since June 2017.
- The Sky Above Max, feature film project. Writer. Since May 2016.
- Sumergible, feature film. Directed by Alfredo León. Co-writer. Since June 2014.
- Screenwriting workshop for the Andean Countries. Reader and translator. June – November 2013, June – August 2014, July – August 2015, July – August 2017.
- Galápagos, la historia más cursi jamás contada, feature film project. Co-writer. Since August 2017.
- El Caminante, TV series. Writer. March 2017 – July 2017.
- Jorge, feature film project. Writer. Since November 2015.
- Chicago Latino Film Festival. Hospitality Coordinator. April 2015.
- Eco Chip, TV series. Writer. June 2014 – December 2014.
- La mala noche, feature film in postproduction. Directed by Gabriela Calvache. Screenwriting advisor. January 2013 – November 2014.
- UIO Sácame a pasear, feature film. Directed by Micaela Rueda. Screenwriting advisor. June 2013 – August 2013.
- Ciudad Quinde, web series. Writer. December 2013 – June 2014.
- Dino DeLaurentiis Company. Reader - internship. October 2011 – January 2012.
- Eclectic Pictures. Reader - internship. April 2011 – July 2011.