Associate Dir Academic
Associate Director, Academic
Medical Sciences Building
Pharmacy MS/PhD Education - 0514
* Communicate with potential applicants in Pharmaceutical Sciences, answering questions, outline procedures, etc.
* Coordinate with faculty with regards to admissions of students.
* Assist incoming and continuing students with requirements and expectations of the program.
* Review and help students throughout the program to ensure they are on track to graduate and complete the program.
* Advise students, manage student surveys, handle concerns or issues, coordinate with GAPSS leadership for student affairs.
* Serve as an advocate for students in the College of Pharmacy.
* Communicate faculty, staff, or leadership needs with the student body.
* Review degree audits and all necessary paperwork for students.
* Certify graduates.