IT Coordinator, CL02 CETIS Tech Division
CAHS CETIS - 0394
Hastings L. & William A. French Building
3202 Eden Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45267
IT Coordinator (7/16 - Present)
Ensuring that the processes and procedures are in place and being followed accordingly
Computer User Support Spceicialist, CL02 (5/13 - 6/16)
Became the main personnel for creating, refining, and removing processed, and procedures, as taksed by the IT Director. Sat on Search committees for new hires. Created SOPs for how to install and configure department specific softwares. Other job responsibilities include the following listed below:
- Became an IT SME for the Sharp MFP Printing Technologies for each department, used by the college. Made sure that any specified user was given access to their departmental printer, by adding them manually to the User Control List, referencing a 5 digit User Number that they would need to scan copy, and fax. Created documentation on how to install the Sharp MFP printers, and how to configure them. Communicated printers additions and removals with the Manager of Reprographic Services
- Trained, and supervised the IT Student Worker staff on policies and procedures with lecture capture, digitization, re-imaging PCs, using Windows Backup, equipment checkout, classroom and lab sSupport, and joining workstations to our domain. Assisted with their devlopment of basic to intermediate desktop/laptop troubleshooting skills.
- Began the installation of UniverSIS on iPads. Tested successful with the Director of Academics for UC's School of Social Work. Also, tested successful for the Director of Student Affairs in CAHS.
- Assisted in poster printing and PRaISE, the CAHS Research Conference, held on West Campus. Began as the IT Lead for PRaISE poster printing. Became the Lead IT/AV Support Staff for the Annual PRaISE Event.
- New Phone Setup
- Data Jack Activation
- Voice Jack Activation
- New Data Drop Installation
- Server Storage Increase
- Created documentation for users to fill out whenever they needed access to our network shares (Home and Shared directories on our file server).
- Began creating Security Groups and locking access down to only those security groups.
- Created GPOs for our IT Student Workers, as well as the labs onsite within CAHS.
- Named as the backup Spiceworks Administrator. Responsible for Creating User Accounts and Custom Attributes for the IT Help Desk database. Job duties also include creating Asset Accounts, User Accounts, and Custom Attributes for the Device and People Inventory databases.
Equipment Applications Specialist, CL01 - CL02: (4/11 - 4/13)
Provided onsite IT/AV Support mainly for the College of Allied Health Sciences (CAHS), located in the French Building on East Campus. One of the original founding members of the Center or Educational Technologies and Instructional Support, or CETIS for short. Duties performed on a daily basis include:
- PC imaging and rebuilding.
- Hardware peripheral installation.
- Software installs and configurations.
- Lab desktop and laptop support.
- Class projector setups
- Lecture capture using Mediasite (Sonic Foundry)
- Poster printing
- Digitizing VHS Tapes to DVDs.
- Accepted the role as IT Project Manager for setting up the new Social Work Computer Lab.
Associate's Degree, Cincinnati State Technical and Community College 2007 (PC Support and Administration)
04-2011 -To Present Equipment Applications Specialist, CL02, Provided onsite IT/AV Support mainly for the College of Allied Health Sciences (CAHS), located in the French Building on East Campus. PC imaging and rebuilding, hardware peripheral installation, software installs and configurations, Lab desktop and laptop support, class projector setups, as well as Video capture were just a few duties performed on a daily basis. Became the IT liaison for newly acquired School of Social Work, located in the French Hall. Accepted the role as Project Manager for setting up the new Social Work Computer Lab and migrating SSW Faculty and Staff. Became backup Systems Administrator, providing support in AD, Spiceworks, and Mediasite. Spearheaded the re-creation and revision of processes and procedures for users to request services and support from out IT staff, University of Cincinnati , Cincinnati, OH
09-2010 -02-2011 IT Contractor, The majority of the tasks at hand were strictly project work. Project work that includes but not limited to PC/laptop rebuild and re-imaging, company wide IT hardware disposal, dual monitor setup for Document Imaging, and the deploying of individual network printers. Also, installing Wyse terminals, creating, routing and resolving trouble tickets, Inventory control, ordering and purchasing parts, as well as phone support. Travel to various remote sites that specialize in Low Income Public Housing (LIPH) to deploy and install more up to date IT devices, as well as provide IT hardware support. Company specific standard software includes Windows XP Professional, XP Embedded for the Wyse devices, Novell Groupwise, Dynamic Connect mainframe software, Citrix, Emphasys Elite, and Onbase., CMHA, Cincinnati, OH
01-2016 -04-2016 ETSD Research Committee The E-Technology Support Design consists of 3 different entities: Steering, Communication, and Research. I have been elected to serve as a Committee member of the Research portion. This organization discusses, revises and plan the better use of technology for the research aspect of the college. As a result, this committee gives CAHS researchers more of a presence , College of Allied Health Sciences 3202 Eden Ave, French East Type:Other
Academic - Hastings L. & William A. French Building
3202 Eden Avenue
Cincinnati Ohio, 45267