Kevin Thomas Doerr , BA
Instructional Designer Sr
3110 Vine St
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221
I have been working in the online training and development industry since 2004. I have a wide range of experience which includes not only Instructional Design, but also eLearning Development, Project Management, LMS Administration and Grant management.
Instructional Design Experience
- Perform instructional design for online development that is engaging and intuitive. Currently designing 15 Interactive Case Studies for the University of Cincinnati’s College of Nursing.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts from various backgrounds and areas of expertise.
- Collaborate with all members of the eLearning Development Team – Faculty, Multimedia, SMEs, Developers, etc.
- Proficient eLearning Developer, having developed hundreds of online training courses on various topics with various levels of interactivity.
- Active User of eLearning tools such as Lectora and Storyline 2.
- Create graphics, illustrations, animations and User Interfaces for online training.
- Active User of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Solid understanding of how to properly QA an online course and implement User feedback.
- Oversee project timelines, budgets and goals.
- Manage work performed by vendors, including outside Digital Designer.
- Manage all online content from project infancy through LMS implementation.
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center’s RITE Knowledge (SumTotal) LMS.
- Great American Insurance’s CourseMill LMS.Grant Management Experiancee
Lead Project Manager here at University of Cincinnati College of Nursing
for the Interactive Case Study (ICS) HRSA Grant
- Oversee project timelines and goals
- Oversee the work performed by the Digital Designer, including providing Quality Assurance reviews
- Identify risks and contingency plans for the project
- Provide Customer and Technical Support for Grant team members
- Facilitate monthly team meetings; create agendas and team updates
- Responsible for the upkeep of the Grant Wiki created to maintain team interaction
- Identify software needs for the Grant; including product research and requests for proposal through purchasing
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design: Northern Kentucky University Highland Heights, Kentucky, 05-06-2006 (Graphic Design)
Academic - Procter Hall
3110 Vine St
Cincinnati Ohio, 45221